Battery and Alternator Checker
• A handy device for checking the condition of your car battery and alternator charging voltage • Simply connect the tester to a suitable ground point and place the test probe on the positive terminal of the battery while the engine is switched off • LEDs light up to show the current state of the battery; from one - the battery is discharged to three - a good battery conditionWith the engine running at about 2000 rpm, connect the test probe to the output of the alternator. Indicators now illuminate to show the state of the alternator. As with the battery condition, combinations of LEDs indicate whether the alternator voltage is low, normal or too high. Ideal for fast and simple diagnostics. Supplied with full operating instructions.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.