BC 20 Backup camera
• Easily spot vehicles, pedestrians and obstructions on your screen as you reverse your vehicle• Transmits wirelessly up to 45ft (13.7m) away • Automatically displays camera footage on the Garmin Dezl 760LMT when vehicle in reverse• A simple button press will toggle between camera and navigation modes• Rugged and ready to ride miles on your vehicle in even the harshest of weather• Easy to install on the rear of your vehicle and connect to power source• Some vehicles may require an extension cable (sold separately)The Garmin BC 20 wireless backup camera integrates seamlessly with the Garmin Dezl 760LMT or RV 760LMT (sold separately), displaying footage on the sat nav screen. The backup camera transmits wirelessly up to 45 feet (13.7m) to the automotive mount using 2.4GHz wireless protocol.
Gain an Extra Set of Eyes
Take the worry out of reversing with the Garmin BC 20 wireless backup camera. It works alongside your RV 760LMT or Garmin dezl 760LMT to seamlessly display footage right on your sat nav. Easily spot vehicles, pedestrians and other obstructions right on your screen as you back up your vehicle. The transmitter will send camera footage to your sat nav’s receiver mount up to 45 ft (13.7 m) away. Range varies based on installation. Some vehicles may require an extension cable (sold separately).
Enjoy Easy Operation
To install, take the Garmin BC 20 to your RV/caravan dealer or mount the camera yourself on the rear of your vehicle and connect it to a power source like your rear lights. The BC 20 is rugged and ready to ride miles on your vehicle in even the harshest of weather.
A simple button press will toggle between camera and navigation modes. Or if the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power, your sat nav can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse (and back to navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.) It requires software version 3.00 or later. Update may be required.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.