Behringer 1204USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer
Behringer 1204USB Xenyx Small Format MixerBehringer 1204USB Xenyx Small Format Mixer
Perfect for a small live-performance mixer, as well as home-based recording setup, the 1204USB provides four mono channels with premium XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3 band British style EQ and two stereo input channels. Far from being a 'bare-bones' mixer, all mono channels feature our 'one knob' studio grade compressor and two Aux Sends (one each pre- and post-fader). Two stereo Aux Returns are included for use with external FX modules. The built-in USB audio interface provides bi-directional transfer of signals between the mixer and computer.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX, phantom-powered Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy â€³one-knobâ€³â€³ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic â€³â€³Britishâ€³â€³ 3 band EQs for warm and musical sound
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring applications, 1 post fader for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs and mute/alt 3-4 function on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors plus separate control room, headphones and stereo tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- Long-wearing 60 mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- â€³â€³Planet Earthâ€³â€³ switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.