Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Guitar Combo
• Behringer ACX900 Ultracoustic Guitar Combo
• Powerful 90 Watt, 2 channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
• 2 original 8 BUGERA dualcone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
• 2 integrated, 24 bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
• 2 dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain and FX controlsThe new ACX900 is a 90-Watt, 2-channel amplifier which features 2 original 8â€³ BUGERA speakers for true acoustic fidelity. It offers you 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 7-band graphic EQ for each channel plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX900 holds a dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with an external tuner, FX inserts and a balanced stereo XLR Line out with Ground Lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. It also comes with a dual footswitch FS112.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.