Behringer Autocom Pro-XL MDX-1600
• Dual-channel compressor / limiter / expander
• Increases vocal presence and energy
• Switchable IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) program-adaptive compression circuitry combines the advantages of hard-knee and soft-knee characteristics
• Adjustable dynamic enhancer with level meter for brilliant, lively audio even with heavy compression
• IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
• Switchable de-esser removes excessive sibilance from your vocal tracks
• IRC (Interactive Ratio Control) expander/gate circuitry for virtually inaudible noise suppression
• Automatically or manually adjustable attack and release times
• Switchable low contour filter prevents pumping effect due to low-frequency dominated compression
• Stereo couple function with independent output level settings
• Switchable side chain input with side chain monitor function
• Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers and state-of-the-art VCA's
• Separate 12-segment LED meters for input/output levels and gain reduction
• Dedicated traffic light type threshold and enhancer level displays
• High-quality detented ALPS potentiometers and illuminated switches
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with &quarter;-inch jack and gold-plated XLR connectorsThe Behringer Autocom Pro-XL MDX1600 interactive reference-class 2-channel expander/gate/compressor/peak limiter. Perfect, affordable dual channel control for PA systems, broadcast applications or recording studios.
The Behringer AUTOCOM PRO-XL MDX1600 compressor is a dual-channel compressor/limiter/expander that will increase vocal presence and energy, compress mono or stereo signals without loss of high frequencies, and minimize dangerous signal peaks. Integrated dynamic enhancer, de-esser, and low-contour filter provide the utmost in signal enrichment. The MDX1600 features a stereo dynamic processor with couple function, auto and manual mode compression, and separate IRC expander/gate. Has accurate 12-point meters for in/out level and gain reduction, switchable +4dBu or -10dBV operating level, side chain I/O, and servo-balanced XLR and &quarter;-inch I/O.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.