Behringer B205D Eurolive 5inch Active Monitor Speaker Cabinet
• Behringer B205D Eurolive 5" Active Monitor Speaker Cabinet
• Multi-purpose, 150 Watt, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multi-media, press conferences and home recording studio, etc.
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• 5.25" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
• Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
• 2 Invisible Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and 1 instrument-ready input (no DI required)What if you could mount your personal monitor on a mic stand and point it right at your face and what if it sounded really good? What if it sounded so good it could be used as your main PA system for more intimate gigs and meetings? Say hello to the new B205D, an active PA loudspeaker that is small and light enough to mount on a mic stand. But don't let the small size fool you the B205D cranks out high-fidelity sound and comes loaded with features that will simply astound you!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.