Behringer B612D Eurolive 12â€³ Active Speaker Cabinetâ€³
.Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology and internal switch-mode power supplies, EUROLIVE D Series loudspeakers provide a much better power-to-weight ratio than competing active speakers. Put simply, you get all the power of traditional bi-amped active loudspeakers without all the backbreaking weight. And the sound quality of these lightweight loudspeakers exceeds that of Behringer's extremely popular EUROLIVE B215D and B212D systems, plus Behringer've given them even more output power and a significant transducer upgrade.
Due to their high-efficiency design, EUROLIVE B615D and B612D active loudspeakers crank out 1500 of the cleanest, punchiest audio Watts Behringer have ever packed into a compact loudspeaker system. The integrated sound processor provides total system control for dependable protection of the LF/HF transducers, and thanks to the built-in active high-pass filter, you can run them full out without the slightest hint of distortion. In addition, both models feature an Ultra-Low Noise (ULN) Mic/Line input with Level control and dedicated 2 band EQ (bass/treble) for easy control.
- High-power 1500 Watt 2 way PA sound reinforcement speaker system for live and playback applications
- Ultra-compact and light weight system delivers excellent sound even at extreme sound pressure levels
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Integrated sound processor for ultimate system control and speaker protection
- Extremely powerful 15â€³â€³ long-excursion driver provides incredibly deep bass and acoustic power
- State-of-the-art 1.75â€³â€³ titanium-diaphragm compression driver for exceptional high-frequency reproduction
- Ultra-wide dispersion, large-format exponential horn
- Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Volume control and Clip LED
- Dedicated 2 band EQ for perfect sound adjustment
- Additional Line output allows linking of additional speaker systems
- Versatile trapezoidal enclosure design allows different positioning: - Stand mounting with 35 mm pole socket - Tilts on its side for use as a floor monitor
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy carrying and setup
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.