Behringer BT108 Ultrabass Guitar Combo
• Behringer BT108 Ultrabass Guitar Combo
• Powerful 20-Watt, 8â€³ speaker
• VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound
• Dedicated 4-band EQ for ultimate sound shaping
• CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music
• Separate headphone output, perfect for quiet practicingThis extremely compact 2-channel, 15-Watt amp has been specially attuned to the sonic needs of musicians playing bass instruments. Our VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry lends these amps truly tube-likesound, and there is a separate headphone output for those times when you get a hankering to play at 2:30 in the morning. The powerful 20-Watt 8â€³ speaker's frequency response has been matched to the instrument you are playing. You'll be awestruck by the quality, price and versatility of these little friends. Features: Ultra-compact 15-Watt practice amps, VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry for tube-like sound, ultra-musical EQ for ultimate sound shaping, CD input allows you to play along to your favorite music, high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.