Behringer BX108 Thunderbird Combo
• Behringer BX108 Thunderbird Combo
• 15-Watt RMS bass practice combo with bass reflex cabinet
• Custom-made 8â€³ speaker
• Cool retro design with burgundy top panel, black covering and leather handle
• Level control plus great-sounding 3-band EQ
• Stereo tape I/O plus phones outPicture this: you and your buddies have a band. You've been gigging around town and are making a name for yourselves. It's time to start doing some serious songwriting and get that first CD done. You grab your guitar and your GX108 and drive over to the bass player's house. He's got the PC up and running and a cookin drum loop is coming from the soundcard. Using the tape inputs, he hooks up the left soundcard output to your GX108 and the right out to his BX108, and plugs a tape out from eachamp into the soundcard inputs. He briefly explains his song idea then sets the PC in record and off you go. After a couple takes, you've got good guide tracks for a new song. You save it, email it to your keyboard player and your singer, and start working on the next tune
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.