BEHRINGER BX2000H Bass Amplifier
• Ultra-high power, ultra-lightweight 2,000-Watt bass amplifier driven by classic MOSFET technology
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
• High-voltage MOSFET preamplifier gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube amp
• Classic compressor increases sustain and smoothens out volume peaks when playing dynamic slaps
• DYNAMIZER Power Management technology for ultimate punch and to capture every nuance of your playing
• Vintage-style VU meter for precise signal level control
• Dedicated 5-band EQ with Deep and Bright functions for ultimate sound shaping
• Switchable Shape filter for extreme sound range
• Balanced DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
• Dedicated FX Loop for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
• 2 parallel speaker output connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon*)
• Dual footswitch connector for Mute and FX LThe BEHRINGER ULTRABASS BX2000H is an ultra-versatile and incredibly powerful bass amplifier, packing an impressive 2,000 Watts of lightweight, Class-D power into its portable and well-designed chassis with plenty of room left over for some amazing features. Inside you'll find an exceptionally warm high-voltage MOSFET preamp, an expressively-dynamic classic compressor, as well as our DYNAMIZER technology that really packs a punch! Together with a complete and wide-ranging EQ section, an integral balanced DI, dedicated FX Loop and more, the BX2000H will see you through every demand of your playing career from the rehearsal room to the concert hall!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.