Behringer C3 Studio Condenser Microphone
• Behringer C-3 Studio Condenser Microphone
• Professional large dual diaphragm condenser microphone for studio recording and live applications
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications
• Selectable cardioid, omni directional or figure eight pick up pattern
• Pressure gradient transducer with shock mounted dual diaphragm capsule
• Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.The C-3 dual-diaphragm condenser microphone is ideal for high-quality studio recording and live applications.The selectable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-eight pickup patterns offer ultimate versatility needed to professionally record vocals and acoustic instruments. The C-3 holds a pressure-gradient transducer with a shock-mounted dual-diaphragm capsule. Its ultra-high sound resolution and flat frequency response rival those of microphones with much higher price tags. It also includes an LED that indicates phantom power operation and a gold-plated XLR output connector to ensure highest signal integrity. The C-3 comes with extensive accessories such as swivel stand and transport case.The C-3 represents state-of-the-art technology at a price that is simply unheard of.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.