Behringer CMD LC1 DJ Controller
Behringer CMD LC-1 DJ Controller•Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability•Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software•Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live, Avid Pro-Tools, Bitwig Studio or other production software•Deckadance DJ software included (software is claimed via redemption using an online code)•32 trigger buttons with 4 color LED backlighting•8 rotary encoders with LED feedback•Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software•Deckadance DJ software included (software is claimed via redemption using an online code)•Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandabilityThe CMD LC-1 provides the best of both worlds.
The LC-1 is a clip-triggering machine. The clip section has 32 buttons that are backlit in multiple colors and respond to MIDI feedback. But Live isn't just about clips; it's also about effects. So there's an effects control section above the clip area, with 8 encoders and 8 buttons. Below the clip area there are also buttons for channel mute, solo and record.
On its own, the LC-1 makes a great controller for clip management, as well as a great addition to any Serato ScratchLive user's Bridge-based setup. But when paired with the MM-1 Mixer module, this dynamic duo turns into a fantastic Live controller ? combining the clip triggering and effect tweaking power of the LC-1 with the smooth mixing and scene navigating capabilities of the MM-1. Are you a producer in need of a beat creation station? Throw a DC-1 into the mix for 16 pads of digital drum destruction.
And remember that at its heart, the LC-1 is an array of assignable buttons and knobs. So, why not use it to access cue points in Virtual DJ or Traktor? Or with a step sequencer? The LC-1 can handle all this and more with ease. View more LC-1 videos
- Powerful clip-based controller for use with Ableton Live or other production software
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included (software claimed via redemption using an online code)
- Compatible with popular production software including Avid Pro-Tools*, Ableton Live*, Bitwig Studio* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- 32 trigger buttons with 4 color LED backlighting
- 8 rotary encoders with LED feedback
- USB bus-powered
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.