• 4â€³ high-resolution touch sensitive platter
• Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included (software claimed via redemption using an online code)
• Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
• 14 bit Pitch fader with LED feedback
• MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
• Flexible deck switching to control up to 4 decks from a single controller
• USB bus-powered
• Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
• Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
• Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer CMD PL-1 is a Deck-Based MIDI Module with 4â€³ Touch-Sensitive Platter, Deck Switching and Effects Control. Behringer COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you?ve been looking for ? a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features ? from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required ? just connect and go.
The CMD modules work well as standalone controllers for a wide range of DJ and production software. Whether you're a DJ, producer, recording engineer, or hobbyist, CMD controllers make getting a hand on your software easy and affordable. They?re big enough to be taken seriously, but small enough to fit easily into a backpack or messenger bag. And because they?re modular, there's always room to grow if you decide you want or need even more control over your software.
This is where the real power of the CMD controllers becomes clear. As a Serato ScratchLive user, you might only be interested in the DVS-1. But what if you want to use Bridge to incorporate Ableton Live into your setup? Easy! Just add an LC-1 next to your DV-1 and you're all set. Or what if you want to use a traditional DJ mixer, but still want MIDI control for Traktor's decks and effects? No problem, use a PL-1 and DV-1 together. Want to use Ableton Live exclusively? Get an MM-1 and LC-1 and you have control over 4 channels in Live. The possibilities are endless.
SOnly have room for one controller in your booth? Not a problem! The PL-1 supports deck switching for controlling up to four decks, so a single module is the perfect backup deck or add-on when using software that allows for more than two virtual decks.
But just one controller? That's no fun ? remember the old mantra â€³â€³go big or go home?â€³â€³ So why not pair up four PL-1 controllers with an MM-1 Mixer module and enjoy the ultimate four deck experience... 4 channels... 4 platters... No confusion. And still easily portable.
Isn't it nice to have choices?View more PL-1 videos