Behringer CMD Studio 4A DJ Controller
Behringer CMD Studio 4A DJ ControllerThe CMD Studio 4A provides all the tools needed to learn the basics of DJing ? or to work the dance floor into a virtual frenzy. This is no crippled budget controller; Studio 4A has the very same features you'll find on the bigger, more expensive controllers. And the Studio 4A not only includes those features ? it actually improves on them.
Tiny pitch faders just feel wrong, so Behringer broke out 100 mm faders for Studio 4A's pitch controls. 60 mm channel faders translate into smoother mixes, so Behringer added those as well. Those sizes are an industry standard for a reason, right?
Another area where most controllers fall short is platter size. The trend is smaller and smaller platters, in an effort to knock the overall size of the controller down. Behringer say bigger is better, so the Studio 4A packs 6â€³ touch sensitive platters that work the way you've come to expect coming from industry standard equipment. After the faders, the platter is your main contact point on a controller ? shrinking that down to a tiny little rubber disc just isn't satisfying.
So you buy a controller and get it home, only to find out that you have to go right back out and buy a soundcard? Behringer built a 4-out USB sound card into the Studio 4A, so you're ready to go right-out-of-the-box. This high-quality audio interface has 24 bit converters and provides ultra-low latency operation in either Windows or OS X.
N. View more CMD Studio 4a videos
- Highly integrated 4 deck controller with built-in 4 channel USB audio interface
- Deckadance LE DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor*, Serato Scratch Live*, Ableton Live* and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Powerful 4 channel USB audio interface with 24 bit converters and ultra-low latency operation under Windows and OSX operating systems
- Large 6? touch-sensitive high-resolution control platters for precise control
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables DJs to use the CMD Studio 4A with any MIDI software
- Professional 100 mm pitch faders and 60 mm volume faders for ultimate feel and resolution
- Complete mixer section with crossfader and 2 channel faders, 3 band EQ, EQ kill, FX assign, cue and track load buttons
- Full-fledged deck sections including key lock, pitch control, auto looping, 8 hot cues and full control over 2 FX modules
- Backlit buttons responding to the application - no need to look at the computer screen
- MIDI-reactive controls take your eyes off the computer screen
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
- Compatible with other Behringer CMD controllers for full expandability
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.