Behringer DI-4000 Ultra-DI-Pro
• Professional and multi-purpose 4-channel DI box for stage and studio applications
• Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned Behringer OT-1 transformers
• Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watt
• Ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers for outstanding sound performance
• Prevents hum and noise pick up due to special transformer decoupling
• Converts unbalanced line inputs to balanced outputs
• +20 dB gain switch for pre-amplification of low-level signals
• Phase Reverse switch allows you to instantly correct phase problems
• Switchable High-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitar applications
• Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
• Accurate eight-segment LED level meter for optimum performance
• Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
• Gold-plated XLR connectors and &quarter;" jack connections for input and link output
• Internal power supply design for professional application
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• 19-inch rack mountable
• Weight: 5 kgThe DI4000 gives you four first-class DI channels in one rack space. With two inputs (XLR and &quarter;" jack), a balanced output (XLR) and a &quarter;" link output per channel, up to 40 dB of switchable input attenuation and up to 20 dB of gain, the DI4000 is equipped to deal with virtually any input signal, while Behringer's OT-1 output transformers ensure clean, powerful output.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.