Behringer DMX2000USB Pro DJ Mixer
Behringer DMX2000USB Pro DJ Mixer•Professional, 7 channel, ultra-low noise DJ mixer with state-of-the-art phono preamps•45 mm infinium â€³contact-freeâ€³â€³ optical crossfader with adjustable friction for years of use•5 dual stereo inputs plus 2 mono mic/line channels with ULN mic preamps, Phantom Power, Gain control and Clip LED•Built-in USB interface for recording and playback of any digital music file. Works with your PC or Mac computer?no setup or drivers requiredâ€³Behringer DMX2000USB Pro DJ Mixer
These days a DJ gig can command a lot more than a mic and a couple of turntables. You may need to accommodate a multimedia presentation, a variety of audio platforms (vinyl, CDs, mp3) and multiple mics?all at the same event! That's why BEHRINGER is proud to present the 7 channel DX2000USB with its built-in USB/audio interface?an invaluable tool for the DJ-of-all-trades.
- Ultra-musical 3 band kill EQ (-32 dB) with EQ on/off switch on all stereo channels
- Long-wearing 100 mm faders and sealed rotary controls on all input channels
- Headphone output with Level and Balance (PFL/Main) controls, switchable split mode and level display
- Auto-talkover function with separate Sensitivity, Time and Damping controls
- Main Dim, main Boost, Punch and Cut functions for awesome mix options
- Subbass Out for separate subwoofer, additional Zone output for second room/area
- â€³Planet Earthâ€³â€³ switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.