Behringer EPX Europower Stereo Slave Amplifiers
Behringer EPX Europower Stereo Slave Amplifiers•ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity•Ultra light, ultra low noise and ultra efficient switch mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption•Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection•Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivityBehringer EPX Europower Stereo Slave Amplifiers
The new EPX Series amps are based on groundbreaking switch-mode power supply technology, which eliminates the heavy transformer. As a result, these amps weigh about 40% less than their conventional counterparts. In fact, the EPX2800 and EPX4000 are just 22.3 lbs (10.1 kg) each, so you can practically lift them with just one finger. Best of all, EPX Series amps are super reliable and provide even tighter bass performance than their predecessors, since they can deliver ultra high peak currents on demand.
- Precise Power, Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR , 1/4" TRS and RCA input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for more flexibility
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.