Behringer EUROLIVE F1220D 250-Watt Monitor Speaker System with 12inch Woofer
• Lightweight 250-Watt 2-way monitor speaker system for live and playback applications
• Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
• True bi-amping mode with 2 amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
• Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
• Adjustable feedback filter and integrated limiter for ultimate system control and speaker protection
Building on the legacy of our wildly successful EUROLIVE F1220A, we are proud to present the even more powerful EUROLIVE F1220D. This 250-Watt active monitor system features a 3-band EQ, so you can tweak the Highs, Mids and Lows for a clear, true sense of your performance; a long- excursion 12inch woofer for punchy and deep bass, and a high-performance 3inch high-frequency compression driver for the ultimate in sound quality. And thanks to the Class-D technology we employed in the on-board 250-Watt amplifier, the F1220D weighs less than most passive monitor wedges (23.6 lbs/10.7 kg), making them easy to transport and set up. The built-in adjustable feedback filter helps eliminate annoying squeals and howls so you can crank up the volume, allowing you to hear yourself above all the raging chaos, a.k.a., your band! After all, the main reason to have a monitor is so you can hear yourself, right? The EUROLIVE F1220D helps you perform up to your true potential.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.