Behringer FBQ100 SHARK Feedback Destroyer
Behringer FBQ100 SHARK Feedback Destroyer•High performance single channel Feedback Destroyer with integrated microphone preamp, delay line, noise gate and compressor•Automatically and â€³intelligentlyâ€³â€³ locates and destroys up to 8 feedback frequencies•Narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality•Ultra-low noise Mic/Line input with Gain control and +48 V phantom power•Delay line with up to 2.5 seconds of delay, adjustable in meters, feet and msecâ€³Whether you use it with microphones, acoustic instruments, or as a delay line for large venue loudspeaker systems, the FBQ100 is a â€³must-haveâ€³â€³ for your live and studio toolkit. Thanks to its intelligent â€³â€³Learn Modeâ€³â€³, the FBQ100 can automatically equalize your PA and protect your sound system from feedback. BEHRINGER's search algorithm ensures feedback frequencies are attenuated within a fraction of a second, using narrow 1/60 octave single-shot filters. The remaining filters automatically take action as required, adjusting only the specific frequencies causing the feedback, so your music stays powerful and alive.
- Noise gate with automatic and manual parameter settings
- Automatic compressor with variable density
- Subsonic filter with adjustable cut-off frequency
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4â€³â€³ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.