Behringer FX2000 Virtualizer Effects Processor
• 71 breathtaking new algorithmsâ€"true RSM (Real Sound Modeling) stereo and 3D effects
• Wave-adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
• Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
• Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
• 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
Get even more mind-expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the VIRTUALIZER PRO 3D FX2000 Effects Processor. This amazing rack unit has 71 incredible new algorithms, including true studio-grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head-spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio. The FX2000 employs BEHRINGER RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user-addressable high and low EQ and wave-adaptive VIRTUAL ROOM reverb algorithms.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.