Behringer iNUKE NU1000DSP Lightweight High Density 1000 W Power Amplifier
Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers With DSP (Supplier Ref. NU1000DSP Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms 2x300)•Twist-locking speaker outputs accept professional speaker cables•Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 8 lbs/3.5 kg•Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with â€³near-zeroâ€³â€³ thermal buildup•Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption•High performance DSP and 24 bit/96 kHz converters deliver ultimate signal integrity and extreme dynamic range•DSP section features sophisticated delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settingsâ€³Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers With DSP (Supplier Ref. NU1000DSP Power RMS (W) @ 4 Ohms 2x300)
iNUKE Series power amplifiers pack massive amounts of output power into exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable packages. Our revolutionary high density Class D technology combined with ultra efficient switch mode power supplies ensures these feather-light powerhouses will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- â€³Zero-Attackâ€³â€³ limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4â€³â€³ TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- â€³â€³Back-to-frontâ€³â€³ ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.