Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers
Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers•Twist-locking speaker outputs accept professional speaker cables•inch Zero-Attackinch limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection•Delivers 2 x 500 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms; 1050 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode) and weighs less than 7 lbs/3.3 kg•Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool running High Density Class D technology with â€³near-zeroâ€³â€³ thermal build-up•Ultra efficient switch mode power supply for noise free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption•â€³â€³Zero-Attackâ€³â€³ limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection•Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operationâ€³Behringer iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifiers
iNUKE Series power amplifiers pack massive amounts of output power into exceptionally lightweight, rack mountable packages. Our revolutionary high density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch mode power supplies ensures these feather-light powerhouses will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4 segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4â€³ TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- â€³â€³Back-to-frontâ€³â€³ ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.