Behringer Media 40USB Monitors With USB (Pair)
• 2-way digital monitor speakers ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia work stations
• True bi-amping mode with 4 amplifiers for ultimate sound resolution
• 150 Watts of digital power amplification
• Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
• USB input to directly connect digital audio sources
• Two stereo analogue inputs featuring TRS and RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
MEDIA 40USB 40-Watt digital monitor speakers combine exceptional connectivity via USB and analog input in a bi-amped, two-way speaker configuration, providing the perfect sonic upgrade for any audio or video application. You're sure to want a pair for every computer workstation in the house and they make exceptional add-on speakers for flat-screen TVs and self-contained AV media players - as well as the perfect monitor solution for college dorm rooms or anywhere enjoying music is a must. Sold and Priced for set of 2 (Master and Slave).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.