Behringer MS20 Active Monitor Speakers
• Behringer MS20 Active Monitor Speakers
• 2 way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
• Built-in powerful 2 x 10 W amplifiers with immense headroom
• Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra linear frequency response
• Two stereo analog inputs featuring TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
• 1/4â€³ TRS headphone connector with auto mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panelâ€³This compact and super affordable near-field monitor features ultra high resolution 24bit/192kHz D/A converters, which let you connect digital sources directly in order to eliminate analog line loss and hum. Connect your computer soundcard, keyboard, MP3 and Mini Disc players and enjoy excellent detail and great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers offer plenty of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.