Behringer Multigate Pro XR-4400
• Suppress noise during quiet passages and reduce crosstalk between mics
• 4 separate UTR (Ultra Transient Response) expander/gate circuits
• Extremely short attack time (less than 10ms)
• Super-precise parametric side chain filter with monitor function
• New FlexLink system allows flexible master/slave configurations
• 80 dB maximum attenuation
• Adjustable IAC circuit eliminates clicks, pops and flatter
• Adjustable hold and release parameters
• Traffic light type display for threshold working point, gain reduction display
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs
• XLR and &quarter;-inch TRS (jack) connectors
• High-quality detented potentiometers and illuminated switchesThe Behringer XR4400 MULTIGATE PRO interactive, frequency-selective 4-channel expander/gate. Suppresses noise during quiet passages and reduces crosstalk between mics.
The Behringer XR4400 MULTIGATE PRO is a state-of-the-art 4-channel expander/gate. It combines four frequency-selective expanders/noise gates in a single rack space without compromising the least bit of functionality. With the MULTIGATE PRO, you've got a precision instrument that offers easy operation yet unbelievably powerful, flexible control possibilities. Noise is suppressed during quiet passages and crosstalk between microphones reduced. The MULTIGATE PRO is especially effective for complex microphone separation in drum-set miking. Super-fast transients require extremely short attack times. Thanks to the new UTR (Ultra Transient Response) circuitry, transients are not coloured by "cutting off" of their percussive attack phase. Behringer have integrated a fully parametric filter into the side chain, allowing you to fine-tune the controlling signal. The result: the gate reacts only when you want it to. Each channel of the MULTIGATE PRO can be linked with its direct neighbour, allowing a multitude of various configurations: two true stereo gates, one stereo and two mono gates or even a three-way or four-way gate. Flexibility at its best.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.