Behringer NU4-6000 iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifier 4x1500W
Behringer NU4-6000 iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifier 4x1500WBehringer NU4-6000 iNuke Stereo Slave Amplifier 4x1500W
packs four 1500 Watt amplifiers into the space of one. Now you can run your stereo full range mains plus two separate monitor mixes with this one exceptionally lightweight, rack-mountable powerhouse. Or, you may want to operate your subwoofers in bridge mode (3000 W) and run you mid/high packs in mono biamp mode (2 x 1500 W). The highly versatile iNUKE NU4-6000 gives you options, and lots of them. Our revolutionary high-density Class-D technology combined with ultra-efficient switch-mode power supplies ensures these feather-light power amps will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
Behringer spent years fine-tuning the high-density Class D technology that gives the iNUKE Series its oomph. By carefully selecting transistors with extremely high slew rates and optimizing other proprietary parts of Behringer's circuitry, these amps react instantly to even the most demanding electronic bass impulses.
When this amazing amplifier technology is combined with Behringer's state-of-the-art switching-mode power supplies, these amplifiers provide tremendous punch. And because they are so much more efficient than conventional designs, they run cooler and don't require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with their conventional counterparts.
The front panel controls and indicators provide your system's vital signs at a glance. After pressing the Power button, the Power LED lights to show the amp is ready for action. All channels feature positive-detent Gain controls with Signal LEDs that light when a signal is present, as well as clip LEDs to indicate when the signal is distorted and you need to reduce the input signal.
- Delivers 4 x 1500 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class D technology with â€³â€³near-zeroâ€³â€³ thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- â€³â€³Zero-Attackâ€³â€³ limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover for perfect subwoofer operation
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4 segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4â€³â€³ TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- â€³â€³Back-to-frontâ€³â€³ ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.