Behringer P16I Powerplay 16 Channel Input Module
Behringer P16-I Powerplay 16 Channel Input Module•Converts 16 analog inputs into 24 bit digital audio to be transmitted via standard CAT5e cable•2 x 8 channel ADAT optical inputs with auto detect and priority select•16 balanced, high-headroom TRS audio inputs•State-of-the-art 24-bit A/D converters for premium audio quality•4 position gain switches per channel pair (-10, 0, +4, +22 dB)The BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give your musicians and vocalists what they really want - â€³more me!â€³â€³ A basic BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16 installation consists of one P16-I Input Module, which connects to the main mixing console, and up to six P16-M Personal Mixers, creating a system big enough to equip a typical recording studio, a small to medium-sized band, or a worship team. You'll also need a few standard audio and CAT5 cables.
- Digital inputs support 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
- Signal Present and Clip LEDs per channel plus ADAT status LEDs
- Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and signals for up to 6 Personal Mixers
- ULTRANET expansion network connector (RJ45)
- Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 ? 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Extremely rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.