Behringer PMP580S Eurocom Mixer Amplifier
Behringer PMP580S Eurocom Mixer AmplifierWhen you need superior sound quality for small club gigs, churches or speeches, but want to keep the outboard gear to a minimum, get ready to love the new PMP580 powered mixer. This 500 Watt, 10 channel all-in-one combines the features of Behringer's best-selling small-format mixers with freshly-designed FX processors from KLARK TEKNIK FX and Class D amplifier technology?virtually everything you need for great sound in an easy-to-use, portable form factor.
Most powered mixers in this class tease you with maybe 100 or 200 Watts of output power. Not this bad boy?it comes armed with 500 Watts of the cleanest output you'll find anywhere! Behringer's revolutionary Class D amplifier and Switch-Mode Power Supply technologies keep the weight down by eliminating the heavy transformers and massive heat sinks found in traditional amps.
Behringer's sister company, KLARK TEKNIK, recognized the world over for their high-end signal processors, provided PMP's FX engines, which feature some of the best-sounding studio-grade presets in the industry.
- Ultra-compact 2 x 250 Watt stereo powered mixer
- Revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology: enormous power, incredible sonic performance and super-light weight
- 8 â€³â€³Invisibleâ€³â€³ IMP mic preamps with switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 25 presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy â€³â€³one-knobâ€³â€³ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies for easy feedback removal
- â€³â€³Wireless-readyâ€³â€³ for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- 10 channel mixer section features 6 mono and 2 stereo channels, plus separate Aux input
- Effective, extremely musical 3 band EQ, switchable Pad and Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Stereo 7 band graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main outputs
- Selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) amplifier operation
- Speaker Processing function adjusts frequency response to match professional speaker systems like BEHRINGER EUROLIVE series, etc.
- Standby switch mutes all mic channels during breaks while background music is provided via Aux input
- Internal switch-mode power supply, noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Rack mount brackets included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.