Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Guitar Effects Pedal
• Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Guitar Effects Pedal
• The ultimate Reverb Modeler that delivers the whole history from classic spring reverbs to high-end studio reverbs, at the touch of a footswitch
• Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines statemof the art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
• Experience any reverbs from Spring, Plate, Room, Hall, Ducking, Echo to Space sounds that you have never heard before
• Dedicated Model, Depth, Feedback, Speed, Time, Type and Polarity controls for awesome sound shaping
• Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery checkThe PO300 has a classic type of overdrive circuit that offers bigger and fuller sound with endless sustain and compression. It features dedicated Drive, Power, Phat and Level controls for awesome sound shaping. A status LED for effect on/off and battery check plus a first-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode are included. The PO300 runs on a 9V battery or a DC power supply (not included).
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.