Behringer S32 I/O Box
• 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 16 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
• Two AES-3 ports (AES/EBU), e.g. for directly connecting PA system controllers with digital inputs
• Up to 100 m networking capability via CAT-5e cable (not included)
• Dual AES50 ports for cascading S32 units no merger or router required
• Connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System for In-Ear applications (not included). USB connector for system updates via PC
• Dual ADAT outputs for use in splitter mode and stand-alone digital multicore applications. MIDI In/Out for bi-directional communication between FOH console and on-stage
• MIDI devices
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live- entertainment production workflow. The ultra-affordable S32 digital stage box bridges the gap between the onstage talent, Front of House (FOH) console and the rest of the world with its ultra-fast and rock-solid performance! The S32 provides 32 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic preamps, plus 16 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end â€" and all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable (up to 328 ft / 100 m). While KLARK TEKNIK, the industry-leader in high-end digital audio processing, invented the AES50 SuperMAC technology that made it all possible â€" our superb scale of production makes the S32 so very affordable.MIDAS has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary MIDAS consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. MIDAS has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industryâ€™s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.