Behringer SD8 Digital Snake
• 8 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
• 8 analogue, servo-balanced XLR outputs
• AES50 network ports featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
• 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for powered connection of 2 BEHRINGER P16-M personal monitoring mixers
• Digital audio and control connectivity for TURBOSOUND speaker systems with ULTRANET networking capability
• Rack ears and protection bumpers included for installed and mobile applications
Digital mixing has revolutionized virtually everything in the live- entertainment production workflow. Now weâ€™ve come up with the perfect solution for connecting the onstage talent with your Front of House (FOH) console, and the rest of the world â€" the ultra-cool and ultra-affordable SD8 Stage Box! The SD8 provides 8 MIDAS-designed remote-controllable mic pre-amps, 8 balanced analogue XLR returns at the stage end, plus an integrated 2-port ULTRANET distribution hub for direct connection to our P16-M personal monitor mixers â€" without any additional hardware required. Plus the SD8 is extremely compact and comes with rugged protective bumpers, so you can toss them directly on stage wherever you need them. The best part â€" all it takes is a single Cat 5e cable per stage box. And If you need more inputs, or just want to keep your cable runs short and tidy, putting an SD8 at stage front and another behind the drum riser gives you an additional 8 inputs for drum and guitar/ bass amp micâ€™ing. When used as part of a complete X32 system, as many as three SD8 Stage Boxes can be cascaded via the built-in AES50 ports to provide up to 24 bidirectional inputs and 24 balanced XLR outputs. An onboard ULTRANET distribution hub provides power and 16 channels of audio to 2 BEHRINGER POWERPLAY P16-M personal monitor mixers per SD8, all via inexpensive Cat 5e cabling â€" and without any additional hardware. Two of the programmable inputs are also compatible with Hi-Z sources, so you can connect keyboards, acoustic and bass guitars etc. with no DI box required. The SD8 also features a USB port for fast and easy system updates via your PC.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.