Behringer SPL3220 Stereo Multiband Sound Processor
Behringer SPL3220 Stereo Multiband Sound ProcessorThe EUROCOM SPL3220 offers the ideal solution, providing dependable, seamless full-loudness control?without sacrificing the sonic integrity of the sound system, or listening pleasure of the audience.
Thanks to onboard, multiband Interactive Gain Control (IGC) and Interactive Knee Adaptation (IKA) compression, the SPL3220 allows you to apply processing with surgical precision for maximum punch and intelligibility?without the audible artifacts associated with traditional, broadband dynamics processors. Additionally, the SPL3220 can be used for mix leveling and maximizing signal density at low volumes, where perceived loudness becomes even more important. Add to this the ability to enhance speech intelligibility and provide exceptional loudspeaker protection, while preserving dynamic range?and the EUROCOM SPL3220 becomes an essential part of any audio engineer's toolkit.
Professional XLR/TRS combination and Euroblock connectors provide ultimate versatility, allowing the SPL3220 to be inserted in-line prior to house amplification, no matter the configuration. Built-in hard-bypass relays ensure system protection and signal continuity in the event of a power failure or accidental disconnect. High-accuracy I/O Level and Gain Reduction meters plus an elegant, intuitive control panel make optimal system setup fast and easy. SPL3220's control panel access cover can even be sealed to prevent unauthorized access, providing total system security.
- Professional multiband sound processor for public address, broadcasting and mastering applications
- Multiband technology provides for brilliant and lively audio processing without audible â€³â€³pumpingâ€³â€³ artifacts
- Loudness maximization to achieve ultimate signal density for public address and competitive broadcast sound
- Leveler automatically adjusts signal density for harmonized loudness and enhanced listening experience
- Protects speaker systems that are submitted to continuous operation at maximum SPL
- Controls the maximum allowable sound pressure level in public musical environments such as discotheques, pubs, etc.
- Speech enhancer to dramatically increase speech intelligibility for PA applications such as airports and emergency announcement systems
- IKA (Interactive Knee Adaptation) compressor features â€³â€³inaudibleâ€³â€³ compression and prevents â€³â€³pumpingâ€³â€³ due to low-frequency signals
- IGC (Interactive Gain Control) peak limiting circuitry combines clipper and program limiter for reliable and inaudible protection against signal peaks
- Highly accurate 8 segment input/output level and gain reduction meter
- True stereo operation through RMS energy summing for perfect stereo imaging
- Complies with certain regulations ? unit can be sealed to avoid unauthorized changes to settings
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3 pin Euroblock connectors
- Operating level switchable from +4 dBu to -10 dBv
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface plus the power switch
- Rack ear screw covers, IEC-type AC power cord and all mating Euroblock connectors included
- Ultra-light, ultra-low noise and ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.