Behringer UB1002FX Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Behringer UB1002FX Eurorack Small Format MixerBehringer UB1002FX Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Already an absolute best-seller, Behringer's UB1002 10 input, 2 bus mic/line mixer now also features a stellar 24 bit/40 kHz multi-FX processor with 100 great-sounding presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and more. Also packed into this compact mixer are the same state-of-the-art Invisible Mic Preamps, ultra low-noise design circuitry and a 3 band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels?the features that have made the entire UB series so successful. The UB1002FX is a versatile mixer with possible applications ranging from connecting a DAT recorder and monitor speakers to running permanent video and audio installations.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Integrated digital stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, ultra-musical 3 band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- 10 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.