Behringer UB1622FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Behringer UB1622FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format MixerBehringer UB1622FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format Mixer
You get all the important elements right here in a 19? form-factor. This compact console offers 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 4 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 2 aux sends per channel (1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send).
You also get an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels. The integrated 24-bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets includes reverb, delay, chorus, compressor, tube distortion and others as well as a 1 kHz test tone generator. There are 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 4 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 12 balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- 2 aux sends per channel: one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches plus solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility
- 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- Control room/headphone outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Rack mount brackets included
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility (100 ? 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus lowest possible power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality component components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.