Behringer UB1832FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Behringer UB1832FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format MixerBehringer UB1832FX-PRO Eurorack Small Format Mixer
If you are looking for a capable compact mixer with a breathtaking 3D XPQ stereo surround effect, a 9 band stereo graphic EQ and Behringer's new FBQ Feedback Detection System, this is your machine.
Of course, you also get 14 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 6 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 3 aux sends per channel (1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and 1 post fader for internal FX or as external send).
There are effective, extremely musical 3 band EQs with semi-parametric mid bands plus switchable low-cut filters on all mono channels. 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing are also there for your convenience. The Voice Canceller eliminates the vocals in playbacks and therefore is great for karaoke.
You will also find the integrated 24 bit digital stereo FX processor with 99 great-sounding VIRTUALIZER presets.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 6 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamps with 130 dB dynamic range for 24-bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Revolutionary FBQ feedback detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Studio-grade stereo FX processor with 100 awesome presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and various multi-effects
- Voice canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- 9 band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Effective, extremely musical 3 band EQ with semi-parametric mid band plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 14 balanced, high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on stereo channels
- 3 aux sends per channel: one pre fader for monitoring, one pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications and one post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.