Behringer UB802 Eurorack Small Format Mixer
Behringer UB802 Eurorack Small Format MixerBehringer UB802 Eurorack Small Format Mixer
A shade larger than the UB502, the UB802 features 2 INVISIBLE MIC PREAMPs (IMPs), 6 balanced high-headroom line inputs, 1 post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices and 1 stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input. There is also an effective, extremely musical 3-band EQ on all channels. The UB802 is well-suited for use with fixed audio and video installations as well as keyboards, samplers and computer application.
- Ultra-low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- 2 state-of-the-art, studio-grade IMP 'Invisible' Mic Preamp with 130 dB dynamic range for 24 bit, 192 kHz sampling rate inputs
- Effective, extremely musical 3 band EQ on all channels
- 6 balanced high-headroom line inputs
- One post fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- One stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2 track outputs
- 2 track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- Switchable +48 V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.