Behringer UFX1604 Xenyx Small Format Mixer
Behringer UFX1604 Xenyx Small Format Mixer•Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder•Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X•Integrated 16 track USB recorder allows for instant recordings of your studio or live sessions on a simple USB stick•8 State of the art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to standalone boutique preamps with individual Phantom Power switches•8 studio grade Compressors with super easy â€³one-knobâ€³â€³ functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental soundâ€³Behringer UFX1604 Xenyx Small Format Mixer
Boasting a stellar feature set that includes premium-grade XENYX mic preamps, â€³one-knobâ€³â€³ compressors, British EQs and 24 bit onboard FX, the new UFX1604 is one of the best sounding compact mixers you've ever heard, featuring built-in 16x4 USB/FireWire Interface and 16 Track USB Recorder. Imagine being able to record your next live gig directly to a USB stick or even straight to your PC/Mac computer - and the UFX1604's transport section can function as a remote control centre for your computer based DAW via MIDI.
- Neo-classic â€³â€³Britishâ€³â€³ 4 band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands for warm and musical sound
- Dual studio-grade stereo FX processors with 16 editable pre-sets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on 1/4â€³â€³ TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full featured Talkback section
- Comprehensive Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- Long wearing 100 mm logarithmic taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- â€³â€³Planet Earthâ€³â€³ switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.