Behringer Ultragraph Pro FBQ1502HD High-Definition 15-Band Stereo Graphic Equali
• Professional 15-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
• Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
• Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
• Additional low-cut filter removes unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble
• Highly accurate 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4inch TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ1502HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definition audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system. Imagine the audio frequency range as a very wide highway with lots of 'lanes'. Each of these lanes represents a specific frequency band. The lanes on the left side contain the really low frequency content, mainly bass, bass vocals, and the kick and tom drums. The middle lanes make up the fundamental zone of most musical instruments and the male and female vocals. The right-hand lanes have all the high frequency stuff, such as snare drums, cymbals, higher pitched percussion instruments and the content that adds sizzle to the mix. The high-definition FBQ1502HD provides superb, ultra-low noise performance thanks to top-notch German engineering, and the use of highest-quality components. Industry-leading 4580 dual operational amplifiers are employed throughout for the utmost signal integrity across the entire audio spectrum. With 15-bands of smooth and precise equalization per channel, the stereo FBQ1502HD adds the finishing professional touch to your recordings and live shows.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.