Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist Guitar Effects Pedal
• Behringer US600 Ultra Shifter/Harmonist Guitar Effects Pedal
• The ultimate Pitch Shifter/Harmonist to shift single notes and chords or even create intelligent harmonies to your notes at the touch of a footswitch
• Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
• Take off with incredible Tremolo Arm/Flutter effects to bend single notes up to +/-2 octaves or simulate the movement of the tremolo bar
• Dedicated Mode, Pitch, HR Key, Delay time/speed and Balance controls for awesome sound shaping
• Blue status LED for effect on/off and battery checkThe US600 stomp box offers 5 totally different-sounding Modes: Tremolo Bar, Flutter, Detune, Harmonist and Pitch Shifter. Pitch Shift and Tremolo Bar pitch can be shifted from 0 to 2 octaves; Harmonist pitch can be tweaked to track 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, octaves or double octaves. There?s a separate 10-step Key select control as well as Delay/Speed control and Balance to dial in how much effect you want to mix with a dry signal. Real Sound Modeling (RSM) DSP with its sophisticated algorithms deliver the delicate harmonic overtones that are critical to creating realistic harmonies and transpositions. A brilliant blue LED indicates power status and battery condition. The footswitch is ultra-strong to last through years of gigging. And when in bypass mode, it preserves signal integrity by taking all pedal circuitry out of your chain. The US600 pedal is designed to give you the utmost flexibility, running on our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.