Behringer VIRTUBE VT100FXH Guitar Amplifier
•Powerful 100 Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier head with authentic VTC Tube Modeling•Revolutionary VTC Virtual Tube Circuitry gives you the sound and feel of an authentic tube ampauthentic •Awesome dual digital FX processors with chorus/delay, chorus, flanger, delay plus separate reverb•2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean over crunch to super-fat distortion sounds•2 switchable modes on each channel: Clean/Crunch on the Clean and OD1/OD2 on the Overdrive channelAsk any guitarist what they want most from an amp and they'll answer with a single word ? TONE. That quest for tone drove us to develop our family of VIRTUBE amplifiers. Our proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) gives these amazing amps their in-your-face tube-amp tone. Amps with such rich, harmonic character and buttery tube-like goodness, you'll wonder where we hid the tubes. All VIRTUBE amps have split personalities: one that features dulcet-clean output, and one that drives your tone with an aggressive punch that only tubes, or our VTC modeling, can generate. So when the time comes, you'll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem.
- Independent Bass, Mid and Treble tone controls on each channel for awesome sound shaping
- Contour control for radical midrange sweep?from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- Dedicated CD input for playback of line-level signals (e.g. CD player, drum machine)
- FX loop for external effects devices (rack effects, stomp boxes, wah-wah pedals, etc.)
- Dual footswitch FS112VT for Channel selection and FX bypass included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.