Behringer X-TOUCH Control Surface
• Universal DAW Remote Controller for Studio and Live applications
• Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
• 9 fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. 8 dynamic LCD Scribble Strips for instant overview of track names and parameters
• Ethernet interface for RTP (Real-Time Protocol) MIDI and future BEHRINGER X32 remote control
• 8 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments of your favourite parameters
• 92 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions. 8-segment LED meters per channel for precise level control
Lay your hands on your music with the X-TOUCH Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live set-up, yet can grow as your needs expand. From the 9 touch-sensitive, motorized faders and the 8 dynamic LCD scribble strips, to the 8 rotary encoders, 92 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meters per channel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH transforms whatâ€™s on your DAWâ€™s screen into one ultra-compatible, feature-packed surface for precision control and a birdâ€™s eye view of critical mix parameters. Connectivity is flexible with both traditional USB and MIDI connections, and it also has an Ethernet port for connection via wired or wireless network. When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI and Mackie Control, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what countsâ€¦ the music.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.