Behringer X V-AMP Multi Guitar Effects Pedal
• A multi-effect guitar effects pedal for all styles of guitar music• 16 original V-AMP amp/speaker simulations• Includes a special acoustic simulation and amp bypass function• 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor • Includes first-class stomp box simulations, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger, reverb, noise gate, compressor effects and many more• Freely assignable expression pedal for real-time control of effects or wah/volume control• Awesome modulation and pitch bend effects• 9 different output configurations for utmost flexibility• 100 memory locations — easily editable and storable• Extremely rugged, road-proof construction• Dual outputs - amp output and mixer output which features cabinet emulation circuitry• A guitar effects pedal suitable for all electric guitars• Intuitive controls and comprehensive display for visual feedback during editing• Adjustable, super-precise auto-chromatic tuner• Includes power supplyThe X V-AMP is a floor-based unit not only featuring the best V-AMP models of celebrated guitar amplifiers and speakers, but also providing the most desirable stomp box simulations combined with a multi-mode expression pedal.16 amp models with or without cabinet simulation, compressor, noise gate, EQ, modulation effects, delay and reverb are at your disposal — use up to 11 effects simultaneously for a total of unbelievable 61 effects! The 24-bit high-resolution stereo multi-effects processor includes not only one but four models of first-class stomp box simulations of each of the following: chorus, flanger, phaser, tremolo, rotary speaker, pitch bend effects and many more, giving you a total of 32 stunning modulation effects. A special acoustic simulation and an amp bypass function are also included. The expression pedal is freely assignable for real-time control of effects or wah/volume control. Naturally, a power supply is included. All in all, the X-VAMP offers a combination of features that is simply tough to beat.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.