Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer
Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer•Compact 40 input channel, 25 bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application•16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality•17 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control•8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic•Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinctionBehringer 'X32 Compact' Compact 40-Input Channel, 25-Bus Digital Mixing This compact 40 Input, 25 Bus Digital Mixing Console has 16 Programmable MIDAS Preamps, 17 Motorized Faders, Channel LCDs, 32 Channel Audio Interface and iPad/iPhone* Remote Control. The X32 COMPACT delivers the best of the flagship X32 console in a slightly smaller package for installs at smaller venues, houses of worship, theaters or discerning audio smiths who may not need as many local inputs or motorized faders. Ultimate connectivity remains the battle cry of the X32 COMPACT with its 40 inputs, 25 buses, 16 programmable MIDAS-designed mic preamps, FireWire and USB 2.0 recording capability. Not sure which X32 is right for you? We totally get it. That?s why the entire X32 family is designed to be beautifully scalable through the powerful AES50 ports built right in. Connect the powerhouse S16 digital snakes to these inputs to add an additional 16 mic preamps to your setup.
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge?no host PC required
- High-resolution 7â€³ day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6 band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40 Bit floating-point DSP features â€³â€³unlimitedâ€³â€³ dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48 channel Digital Snake ready** via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows to set up short-cuts to your favorite views or parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX â€³â€³Plug Insâ€³â€³, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.