Behringer Xenyx Control2USB
• Premium, ultra-low noise and high headroom studio control and communication center
• All-in-one Master Volume controller, Source selector, Monitor switcher and Talkback box
• 4 stereo inputs with independent level controls plus additional Monitor Mix input for your DAW
• Built-in Talkback microphone with Level control for direct communication with musicians
• Large Volume knob with true VCA control for extremely precise level adjustments
• Built-in stereo USB Audio Interface, perfect for computer-based studios
• Premium-quality phono preamp for direct turntable connection
When it's time to get down to the business of recording or mixing, the last thing you'll want to do is crawl under your desk and run cables. The ultra-handy CONTROL2USB gets you off your knees, putting Master Volume, Talkback, Source selection and Monitor control right at your fingertips. Now you can choose from up to 3 sets of active studio monitors and 4 different stereo input sources to create powerful, custom monitor mixes. Plus the built-in Talkback mic lets you communicate directly with the talent. The incredibly-versatile CONTROL2USB makes you the master of your domain! Small knobs lack precision but the bigger the knob, the better the level of precision. Think of a control knob as a circle. On a small circle/knob the distance from one degree to the next is very small, making it challenging to dial-in perfection. On our really big knob, the distance between the degrees of the circle is much larger, allowing you to make minute adjustments with ease. CONTROL2USB lets you set levels fast and accurately, which can be critical to the final sound when it comes to mastering an important project. Unlike the typical and inexpensive resistive faders used by our competitors, the CONTROL2USB utilizes high-end Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) technology to provide the ultimate in precision level adjustment. And while conventional faders directly control how much of the signal passes through to the amplifier, our bigger knob actually controls the voltage that drives the amplifier, for output that remains absolutely faithful to the source.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.