Belkin Bluetooth NFC Hi-Fi Adapter
• Play music in High Definition from your smartphone, tablet, or other Bluetooth-enabled device wirelessly through your home stereo or speakers
• Near Field Communication (NFC) for quick connection with a tap to smartphones or tablets with free app on Google Play store
• Transmits up to 10m away and remembers up to 8 paired devices
• Supplied with a 3.5mm-to-RCA, Digital coaxial HD audio cable, and UK power supplyStream HD Audio from Smartphone to Stereo
Using your phone's Bluetooth® connection, the HD Bluetooth Music Receiver lets you play your smartphone's audio through your stereo system or stand-alone speakers. You'll be able to browse your playlist and change music tracks from up to thirty feet away. The receiver stores settings for connecting to up to eight devices--ideal for large households.
Exceptional Audio Quality via Multiple Outputs
The receiver offers two HD audio outputs that provide exceptional sound quality: a digital coaxial audio out and a digital optical audio out. A traditional 3.5-millimetre-to-RCA connection accommodates older home theatre setups.
Tap, Play, Listen
Connecting your smartphone to the receiver is easy. Simply tap your device (NFC phones with Android OS 4.1 or higher) to the receiver for instant wireless pairing. If you have a smartphone with Android 4.0 or 4.0.1, you can download the free Belkin BT app to get the tap-and-play feature.
Works with All Bluetooth® Devices
The HD Bluetooth® Music Receiver is compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled devices, including the iPhone, the iPad, the iPod touch (2nd generation or later), and Android smartphones and devices. To connect by tapping the receiver with your smartphone, you need an NFC-enabled device with Android OS 4.1 or higher.
If your device runs Android OS 4.0 or 4.0.1, you can download a free Belkin BT app from the Google Play store to take advantage of easy tap-and-play pairing.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.