Belkin Express Charge and Sync Lightning Dock
• Works with iPad (4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPod touch (5th generation)
• Dial adjusts to fit most cases
• Charge and sync through USB port, or charge only with wall outlet
• Built-in 4-foot USB cableCharge, Dock and Sync
The Express Sock for your lightning device offers a convenient, compact way to keep your iPad (4th generation), iPad Mini, iPhone 5, iPhone 6 or iPod touch (5th generation) upright while charging and syncing. The dock allows you to comfortably enjoy video or surf the Web while charging your device's battery.
Easily Adjusts To Fit Your Case
A convenient dial on the back raises and lowers the built-in Lightning connector to ensure a good fit for different Apple devices in a variety of cases.
Charge And Sync With Your Laptop
This dock features a built-in 4-foot USB cable, so you can connect it to your laptop to easily charge and sync your Apple device. Connect the cable to your own power source, and you can charge (but not sync) via any power outlet.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.