Belkin F8M117cw In Car Aircast Auto FM Transmitter Bluetooth Connection (Used)
• Routes calls and music from a smartphone through car speakers
• Seamlessly switches between calls and music
• Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up
• Wirelessly connects to smartphone via Bluetooth®
• Wirelessly connects to car speakers via FM transmission
• ClearScan technology finds the strongest FM signal
• Power adapter with USB port (2.1Amp)
• Night time illumination for enhanced visibility
• 3-Year Limited WarrantyMake Calls and Listen to Your Playlist
Through Your Car Stereo, Simple Set-Up
Make hands-free calls and play music from your phone directly through your car speakers. CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth® instantly connects your smartphone to your car stereo—no need for professional installation. Simply pair with your phone using Bluetooth® and connect to your car stereo using FM transmission. A night time light makes it easy to use the CarAudio Connect at all hours. Plus, the power adapter with USB port lets you charge your smartphone while you drive.
Loud & Clear
The microphone—embedded within the Call/Play button—can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up, then attach it.
Just one button does it all. Use the Call/Play button to switch between talking and playing audio files stored on your phone or streaming Internet radio*.
Get the Strongest Signal
ClearScan technology finds the strongest FM signal for transmitting your calls and music to your car stereo. Set the dial to the suggested station and CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth® does the rest. If music is playing when a call comes in, it will automatically fade out and you’ll hear the caller’s voice loud and clear through your car speakers.
Bluetooth® provides convenient wireless connectivity with excellent audio quality for calls and music. Even from your pocket or purse, your phone will automatically pair with CarAudio Connect FM Bluetooth®. Plus, with built-in echo cancellation technology, Bluetooth® ensures that you get optimal sound during calls.
*Streaming requires an Internet-enabled phone.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.