Belkin F9J1002 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
• ADSL2+ (RJ11) provides direct connection to a phone line for a download speed of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• 300Mbps provides double the wireless bandwidth over N150 routers
• 2.4GHz frequency allows your network to connect to a large array of wireless devices
• Four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports provide your network with stable connections for your desktop computers, ideal for sharing of files, music or media
• The Belkin router-monitor application allows you to monitor network usage across your network
• Guest access can be configured to allow visitors to use the internet, whilst keeping devices on your network hiddenWhat can I expect from this modem router?
This modem router allows you to connect devices together to form a network with wireless functionality. It provided internet access through the built in ADSL2+ modem, which can handle up to 24Mbps from your Internet service provider (ISP).
What wireless functionality can I expect from this modem router?
Multiple portable devices can access to the internet for everyday tasks, such checking your email, browsing the web or streaming media across your wireless network, using the 2.4GHz frequency with 300Mbps. An internal antenna with multibeam technology will allow connections from multiple devices. Wireless pairing of devices has been streamlined with the inclusion of a WPS button.
b>What wired connections are available with this modem router?
In addition to the ADSL2+ connection (RJ11), the modem router features four 10/100 fast Ethernet ports which allow for data transfer rates of up to 100Mps across your wired network. You could use a wired connection to attach a games console to your network, or to move large files between devices.
Can I configure my network with this modem router?
The Belkin router monitor application lets you control your router’s settings and make changes, included with the router for Mac OS or Windows operating systems. The software allows you to create guest accounts on your network, which allow visitors access to the web while keeping your network passwords private and local devices hidden.
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.