Belkin F9J1106 AC1200 Dual Band Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router
• ADSL2+ (RJ11) provides direct connection to a phone line for a download speed of up to 24Mbps to your ISP
• Combined speeds of up to 1167Mbps across both bands allow for multiple wireless connections
• 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies provide optimisation for your wireless network by allowing supported devices to run on the 5GHz band
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports provide up to 1000Mbps between wired devices
• Twin USB 3.0 ports allow connections to external hard drives or printers, which can be used by your local network
• Quality of Service lets you assign bandwidth to users running heavy network applications
• Parental controls give you the tools to prevent access to web content which can be seen as malicious or distracting
• Simple Start allows you to install and set the router up in minutes, using a web browser or portable device.What can I expect from this router modem?
By removing the need for a separate DSL modem, the Belkin AC1200 router modem allows you to connect directly to your phone socket. This provides you with the necessary tools to create a local network of devices that will have access to your internet service provider (ISP). This is done using wired or wireless connections.
What can I expect from this routers wireless connection?
Using an exclusive internal multi-beam dual band antenna, 300Mbps 2.4GHz and 867Mbps 5GHz frequencies will be distributed throughout your home. With everyday network tasks running on the 2.4GHz frequency and heavy network applications like gaming being run in the 5GHz band, this will keep your wireless network optimised.
What wired connections does this router offer?
As well as the included ADSL2+(RJ11) connection, the Belkin AC1200 modem router provides four 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports capable of speeds up to 1000Mbps. This provides an uninterrupted link to devices connected to this router, perfect for use with smart televisions or game consoles. The router also features twin USB 3.0 ports which allow you to attach external hard disks or printers, which can be accessed and used by users on your network.
What management functions are available on this router?
Quality of Service (QoS) controls enable you to manage your network bandwidth, allowing you to allocate extra to users that need it. Parental controls provide you or your admins with the ability to block access to web content that can be seen as malicious or distracting.
||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
|Number of Gigabit Ethernet ports
|Media Streaming DLNA ready
||1x USB 3.0
||1x USB 2.0
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.