Belkin F9K1015uk N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender
• Connect directly to your Wi-Fi network to extend the signal range and eliminate Wi-Fi ‘dead spots’
• Up to 300Mbps wireless, a great connection speed for your portable devices
• 2.4Ghz wireless frequency, compatible with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi compliant routers and devices
• Low profile, compact design uses a single mains socket which does not interfere with surrounding sockets Why use this range extender?
The Belkin N300 wireless range extender provides your wireless network with a boost, by pushing your wireless 2.4 ghz signal further throughout your home. Boasting up to additional 5,000 square feet* of coverage, providing you with an accessible Wi-Fi network for all your wireless portable devices.
Running at a speed of 300Mbps provides enough speed for media transfers as well as everyday network tasks such as browsing the web or checking emails.
*environmental circumstances between communicating devices including but not limited to: water pipes, electrical wiring and other electrical devices, metal may interfere with the range of the device.
How easy is this Belkin range extender to set up?
The small size of the Belkin N300 range extender means it can be accommodated in any mains plug socket making placement easy. The included Simple Start application allows you to connect to the wireless range extender from devices such as a wireless enabled desktop computer or portable device, such as a tablet or smartphone and can be achieved in minutes.
||Wireless range extender
|Wireless Class & Speed
||Single band 2.4Ghz
|Data transfer rate
|Number of Ethernet ports
|Software Special Features
||Simple Start setup software
|Manufacturer and/or OEM number
||Windows XP, Vista,7,8
||Mac OS X 10.5.8 – 10.9
||Latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari or internet explorer
||Belkin N300 Wi-Fi range extender
||User manual on CD
||Quick install guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.